Complaint Review: Nationwide Business Bank

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Mary Lee — south lake tahoe California United States of America
Nationwide Business Bank
700 Louisiana Street Ste 3950,Bank of America Cent Houston, Texas United States of America

Nationwide Business Bank John Brevin Deceitful Business Loan Company Houston, Texas

I was contacted by Nationwide Business Bank via Email.  Applied for loan.  After applying I received an approval letter.  Per their request, gave them an electronic check for the amount of $2250.00.  Few days later they had taken out $2250.00 twice from my amount. I called my loan officer Johm Brevins, he apologized for error and stated he would have monies re  imbursed immediately.  He never did..  My bank put back in my account 10 days later after I showed them proof by an email from Mr. Brevins stating it was in fact a mistake.  Have called, emailed and faxed to this company about loan and no reply.  Mr. Brevins no longer clears  messages.  Last time he emailed was 12-20-2012 at whcih time he stated I would have docs sent to me by December 26, 2012.   Nothing.  Now this company turned me over to a collection agency for the $2250.00 they stoled from me.
I checked this Bank out with many sources including BBB, nothing negitive could be found.
This company is crooked.  BEWARE of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Business-Bank/Houston-Texas-77002/Nationwide-Business-Bank-John-Brevin-Deceitful-Business-Loan-Company-Houston-Texas-990824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Business Bank