Complaint Review: Nationwide C.S.

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2005

• Reported By:Lolo Montana
Nationwide C.S.
9101 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 105 #166 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nationwide C.S. ripoff. Advertise stuffing envelopes from home, you call and leave info., they send info., you send money and never hear from them again, work-at-home scam. Las Vegas Nevada

I am expecting a baby and thought wow, stuff envelopes from home and make $4 an envelope, that's alot of money while I can't work. I called the 1-800 number in Nationwide's ad and left my information. I recieved some information from a "Becca Ann" who claims she is an application processor for Nationwide C. S. INC.

The paperwork gave me an 'unconditional guarantee' that what they say is true and it is no scam... however; I have sent my $38 to supposedly have my start-up kit sent directly to my door and nothing.

I have waited two weeks and nothing. I called the number again and left another message for someone to call me, and nothing. I can not work right now, since I am pregnant, and need a way to make money from home.

How can these people claim all of this, give you a guarantee, and then rip you off??? Everyone that sees these notices and has delt with Nationwide C.S. INC. should file a report against them.

Violet
Lolo, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2005 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-CS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Nationwide-CS-ripoff-Advertise-stuffing-envelopes-from-home-you-call-and-leave-info-167712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide C.S.