Complaint Review: Nationwide C.S.

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:22314 Virginia
Nationwide C.S.
9101 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 105-166 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nationwide C.S. work at home ripoff scam, promised to return my money, envelope stuffing fraud Las Vegas Nevada

On Wednesday, May 5, 2004 I sent in a money order in the amount of $38.00 to receive a box of 100 envelopes to stuff. I was told in a letter that if I sent in my money right away that i would then be entitled to receive $400 plus my $38.00 registration fee returned. I did just that. I was told in the letter that the $38.00 was a one time fee and that this fee covers the expense to provide my start up kit. It also stated that this deposit is fully refundable and guaranteed. I was also told that I would be receiving the materials in a couple of weeks.

However, the couple of weeks has come and gone. No money has been returned nor have I received the envelopes that was promised. I did try to contact these people, however, all I was able to listen to was a recording that tells me to leave my name and address.

These people need to be put out of business. It is a crying shame that people like this are allowed to get away with other peoples hard earned money just to satisfy their own greed. I pray that the Lord will have His way with these crooks and they find out what it is like to lose like so many of us have.

22314, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-CS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Nationwide-CS-work-at-home-ripoff-scam-promised-to-return-my-money-envelope-stuffing-f-105580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide C.S.