Complaint Review: Nationwide Card Monitor

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Elmwood Park Illinois United States of America
Nationwide Card Monitor
500 W Southern Avenue, Suite 16 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Nationwide Card Monitor called and stated information about lowering credit card rate Mesa, Arizona

On May 21st, 2o11 a representative from Nationwide Card Monitor contacted me per telephone and presented verbal information about how they can reduce my credit card rate  for a fee of $599.00. This idea sounded good so I gave permission to debit my two (2) credit cards at that time. Thereafter, I received a book with instructions.  This I followed

Since Nationwide could not fulfill our contract they mailed me a letter of confirmation of refund from Mr. James Cox, CEO requesting my signature stating my cancellationwith acknowledgement and agreement of my release from Nationwide Card Monitor for future services requesting my signature. Not dated.

Including confirmation stating a refund of $599.00.  I signed and mailed the letter of cancellation per

USPS with return receipt on 02/21/12: 7011 0470 0003 4563 6476 and (2)signature request with acknowledement letter for my refund on 04/06/12 7011 2970 0003 1177 7768. Both letters were recived per P. Peckham's signature.

It's been eleven (11) months of since this began and I have called continuously for my refund. As of today's date I have not received my refund of $599.00 as promised by Nationwide Card Monitor. I am a senior who expect Nationwide Card Monitor will keep their written promises. Your help is most appreciated in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Card-Monitor/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Nationwide-Card-Monitor-called-and-stated-information-about-lowering-credit-card-rate-Mes-871325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Card Monitor