Complaint Review: Nationwide - Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:evanston Illinois
Nationwide - Communications Publishing
9101 W.sahara Ave.suite 105-166 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Nationwide - Communications Publishing ripoff I sent them $38.00 and they never sent me my materials Las Vegas Nevada

I sent them $ 38.00 for a starter kit and i never got it. I called them several times within the 14 day period and all i get is a recording. and no one returns my calls. I dont have money to just give away especially when i'm trying to make money.

they claim that when the kit comes there will be a toll free customer service number and their staff is friendly and efficient It's been over a month and no package yet. i'm sick of them already. And i want my money back!

evanston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Communications-Publishing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Nationwide-Communications-Publishing-ripoff-I-sent-them-3800-and-they-never-sent-me-my-102169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide - Communications Publishing