Complaint Review: Nationwide Corporate Funding Services Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 09, 2010

• Reported By: Terri — Pequot Lakes Minnesota United States of America
Nationwide Corporate Funding Services Inc.
2879 St. Rose Pkwy. Suite 100 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Nationwide Corporate Funding Services Inc. Laura Watson Nationwide called me & I thought Great, I need some extra income for my store, so I sent $2700.00 Next they said they could write a business Plan for an extra $2200.00. So I went for it now it is 2 mo Henderson, Nevada

Contacted Nationwide Corporate Funding for free grant money, sent $2700.00 two weeks later sent another $2200.00 for writing me a business plan. Now can not get in touch high volume of calls but the fax seems to work sent one and it did go through...

I'm sure by now I will never see my money again it was the only extra cash I had for my company. Very heart broken I feel so stupid I could spit!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2010 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Corporate-Funding-Services-Inc/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Nationwide-Corporate-Funding-Services-Inc-Laura-Watson-Nationwide-called-me-I-thought-G-579393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Corporate Funding Services Inc.