• Report: #1120783

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Segundo — Palm Beach Florida
Nationwide Credit Service Law Group
will not provide physical address only Buffalo NY Buffalo, New York USA

Nationwide Credit Service Law Group Nationwide Credit Service Legal Group, NCS Law Group, Nationwide Credit Service, NCS, NCS Legal Group I have repeatedly received harrassing phone calls from a number that comes through as an unknown number which repeatedly threatens to send the police to my address and workplace! They claim to be offering my a last chance before they move forward with prosecution and report to the police to come to my home and pick me up. I have no debts, nothing in collection, and have NEVER had any trouble with the law.Sometimes when they have called my caller id says unknown call from New York and other times it says Texas.  Additionally, I have discovered online that others in Florida and throughout the country are receiving the same threatening phone calls from unknown numbers that trace back to 877-856-7189. I spoke to a female that claims they have no physical address for the public and if I wanted to make a payment they only take credit cards over the phone. The only info she would supply me with was that they are in Buffalo, NY and their email address which is customerservice@nationwidecredit.biz. I have filed a complain with my state attorney general, the FCC, FTC, and the BBB. Buffalo New York

Sometimes its a female and other times its a male caller from the unknown number, all of which, threaten and insult me in a menacing way claiming that the police will be on there way. They have left this number today to call back with an alleged case number.

I was able to finally contact a female named Avery at this phone number which claims to be from NCS Legal Group. A simple internet search quickly identified both the phone number and the company which is also DBA as NCS, NCS Law Group, NCS Legal Services, and Nationwide Credit Service (NCS) Legal Group located in Buffalo, NY as scamming debt collector which uses illegal scare tactics to obtain money and sensitive information such as SSN and banking information. Sometimes when they have called my caller id says unknown call from New York and other times it says Texas.

There is a complaint and case which appears to be related for them at this link at: http://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-and-proceedings/cases/2010/10/nationwide-credit-services-inc-et-al.

Additionally, I have discovered online that others in Florida and throughout the country are receiving the same threatening phone calls from unknown numbers that trace back to 877-856-7189. I spoke to a female that claims they have no physical address for the public and if I wanted to make a payment they only take credit cards over the phone. I, of course, do not have any debt or collections but attempted to get as much info as possible to submit my complaint. The only info she would supply me with was that they are in Buffalo, NY and their email address which is customerservice@nationwidecredit.biz they said that my loan/debt was in litigation and gave a case number # 125-8177. Anybody can access this information so long as they have my last 4 digits of the social security.

I would like to pursue legal action due to the harrasment and threats that I and others are facing in respect to these debt collection scam artists. I have filed a complaint with my states attorney general, the FTC, FCC, and the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Credit-Service-Law-Group/Buffalo-New-York/Nationwide-Credit-Service-Law-Group-Nationwide-Credit-Service-Legal-Group-NCS-Law-Group-1120783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Credit Service Law Group