Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, June 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, June 13, 2004

• Reported By:Montgomery Village Maryland
Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc.
6030 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc. ripoff. They received $ 60,000 from me for 5 machines and almost 2 yrs later they have not fulfilled their part of the purchase contract and are hiding from me. Hollywood Florida

On November 15, 2002 I paid $ 59,975 to Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc. (NCSI) via a purchase contract, under which they were supposed to deliver 5 (five) public internet terminals (PIT) to locations in my area. Under a special clause of the contract, NCSI was obligated to secure the locations for me. Almost 2 years later, they are still to meet their contractual obligations and refuse to answer my and my lawyer's correspondence. I have not received a single PIT out of the five ordered and paid for. It turned out that NCSI does not have any secured locations in my area as advertised prior to the purchase contract and payment of the full amount (required by NCSI as a prerequisite for disclosing their prospective locations in my area).

Montgomery Village, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2004 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-Inc/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-Inc-ripoff-They-received-60000-from-me-for-5-machines-and-a-94716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc.