Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:Gig Harbor Washington
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc. RIPOFF, Fraudulent, Thieves Hollywood Florida

I purchased two internet kiosks from this company in October, costing me $30K. The company promised to place the machines for me provide support after the placement. I've gone through four "placement managers" and as of June they have not found a single location for the machines and refuse to discuss giving my money back. They have given up trying to place my machines and no longer call me. Their own guidelines say they'll refund my money if the product isn't placed within 45 days, and here it is SIX MONTHS after I paid them and they have my money and I have NOTHING!

Bill
Gig Harbor, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2004 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-Inc-RIPOFF-Fraudulent-Thieves-Hollywood-Florida-93498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems