Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2005

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood BLVD Suite140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems Ripoff I too was victimized Bought one machine luckily and never received any help or support Contributed to my 17 year marriage ending in divorce Hollywood Florida

We had problems with Nationwide from day one. Mix up on delivery locations and ended up being delivered to my garage IN THE RAIN. Always had a different so called (locator) who didnt even know how to spell locate. Always got the runaround and never received the support. I ended up locating the machine myself without the help of natiowide. Fred Cohan is a snake. I wanted to purchase additional surge protection but was told repeatedly that it had ample protection. Now my machine sits in the spare bedroom FRIED to smitherines due to tropical storms. A local computer repair man in town told me how cheap those units are and how easily they are damaged. Not very good quality.

Ed
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2005 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-Ripoff-I-too-was-victimized-Bought-one-machine-luckily-and-never-132214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems