Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Clifton Idaho
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-736-4511
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Nationwide Cyber Systems TOTAL RIPOFF Hollywood Florida

I too am a victim of this company. I invested over $27,000 in two of these kiosks. I realize that one takes a calculated risk when investing in a business opportunity. However, this company flat out lied to me telling me what kind of revenues that everyone else was getting. They also gave me worse case scenarios (which I was told were so ridiclously low would never happen) that the kiosks would generate at least ten users a day at $3.00 per use average. I would have been thrilled had this happened because I would have at least made a little money.

I put these kiosks in the lobby of a very busy Red Roof Inn hotel, and in an extremely busy truck stop and we never even came close to their "worse case scenario" numbers. By the time I paid my high speed internet fee and gave the location their cut I was way in the hole each month.

The company was absolutely no help in resolving my complaint. I understand that they have since changed their name and continue to rip off the unknowing public. This was absolutely the worse financial experience of my entire life! Does anyone know if others are pursing any type of lawsuit against this company?

Randy
Clifton, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-TOTAL-RIPOFF-Hollywood-Florida-267955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems