Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2004

• Reported By:Washington New Jersey
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd, Ste. 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems Yet Another Victim Hollywood Florida

My machines aren't performing up to standards either. I am officially out of business thanks to the lack of support from NCS. I just called Associated Global (their shipper) to pick up my machines from my locations and, lo and behold, Stacy tells me that NCS is officially out of business with a huge class action lawsuit against them. I'm going to find out about that now. I'll let you all know what I find out!

Laura
Washington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-Yet-Another-Victim-Hollywood-Florida-115017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems