Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 08, 2005

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd.,Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems a ripoff dishonest fraudulent company of criminal misfits Hollywood Florida

*Author of original report: these crooks from taking advantage

*Consumer Comment: Yes this company is corrupt. If you want to try to unload this boat anchor try EBAY.

Back in August, 2003, I saw the commercial for Nationwide Cyber Systems Inc. I called the toll free # and talked to Neal Isanuk who a couple of days later, talked me into buying a machine. Little did I know that Mr. Isanuk was telling me nothing but lies. He informed me that $15,995.00 may seem like alot of money, but not not to worry that Nationwide "the company" would work with me and that I should expect to make all of my investment back in the first year. He said that is their main goal. Instead of all that, I was set up in a less than mediocre location in a hotel. After almost a year of paying $90.00 a month for DSL service and driving 33 miles one way to service a machine that on its best month only made $48.00, I finally pulled it out of the location.

I called Nationwide a few months before pulling it out and asked if they could find a better location and was told that if I don't like it then I should do something about it. Now it sits in my garage under a tarp taking up space. All I want back is the money I invested in it. Myself and everyone else who believed them were lied to and taken advantage of. All I want is for everyone to get their money back and for justice to be done so this doesn't happen to any more honest hard-working people.

Ron
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-a-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-company-of-criminal-misfits-Hollywo-116145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems

these crooks from taking advantage

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I would like to be included in any lawsuit set against Nationwide Cyber Systems.If someone could get in contact with me.I would like to be involved in stoping these crooks from taking advantage of anymore innocent,honest hard-working people.

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

Hi Ron,
They usually have 3 or 4 for sale at about 6 grand each. You may be able to recoup some of your cash. One other comment, today people can just fire up their laptops and go wireless to the internet. There is absolutly no need for these Kiosks.