Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2004

• Reported By:Washington Utah
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff Hollywood Florida

My story is the same as every single one here! Except my investment was over $100,000.00 for 10 machines. I purchased them Novemeber 2002. I was told it takes 2 weeks to place the machines. 7 of the machines are still sitting in my garage. I did finally manage to place 3 of the 10 machines but with no thanks to Nationwide. Even the 3 I've placed aren't making enough money to pay the bills, and certainly don't meet the claims Nationwide feed me when I bought them.

Last year I demanded Nationwide Cyber Systems purchase back atleast the machines that remain unplaced, and they said NO WAY!!!

I really need help. I didn't have the money in the first place to do this, even though Nationwide told me that the machines would easily pay for themselves in a year.

I can use any help or direction you can give.

Scammed Big Time
Someplace In, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2004 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripoff-Hollywood-Florida-80082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems