Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2004

• Reported By:shelton Connecticut
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff criminal sales tactics took the money and ran Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Use your head

I bought the machine after being suckerd in by a savey salesperson of ncs. I took out a loan of 8,000 that i am still paying on each month. They promised to locate machine, and after over a month of broken promises and the run around i tried to get a refund, keep in mind i didnt even take delivery of the unit. Thats when they told me it was not there problem.

Being nieve i had not read the fine print. I have literly called ncs for a month straight everyday and never got a return call. I have tried to place the machine with no sucess, it now resides as a painful reminder to me in my basement. This company sells the american dream and only delivers heartache. If i had it my way i would take all of them on by one torture with midevel tactics.

Paid 14,999 in full and cant even sell it on ebay for 2,000. Anyone filing a class action can count me in. thanks

Frank
shelton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2004 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripoff-criminal-sales-tactics-took-the-money-and-ran-Hollywood-Fl-84322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Use your head

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

I have seen the TV ads for National Cyber Systems and I keep asking myself, "If this is such a good deal why are they offering it to people like me instead of to, say, Microsoft or AT&T?"

The only answer that I can come up with is that it must be a scam. Why else would NCS be offering these things one-at-a-time to people with no background in the business? If these devices are so profitable, why doesn't NCS just install the machines themselves and pocket all those big profits?