Complaint Review: Nationwide Cyber Systems

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 02, 2004

• Reported By:Silverton Oregon
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff dishonest fraudulent deceitful swindle Hollywood Florida

I am a victim of fraud...I bought a "turn key business" and lost over $20,000.00 in all and its not done yet. Nationwide Cyber System sold me an Internet Terminal with national advertising that right from the start bring in $900.00 a month. The customer use would bring $1000.00 a month and they had references that I contacted which confirmed their statements. I would not have to do a thing, they located and I decide where I want it to be placed and they coordinate the set-up with dsl and the final tech and I would be up and running with in 30 days.

All lies...they tried to deliver the terminal at my residence and that was after 60 days. I gave them a list of companies I wanted them to contact for a location and hounded them for the status. They located one place which I did not want but was pressed to get the terminal up and running so I took it and the terminal was delivered 90 days out.

After it was delivered NCS did nothing to set-up my terminal. I had to get a phoneline and dsl which cost me $700.00 which was suppose to be included in the sales prices. I had to hound NCS to get information on what to do and they kept giving me the runaround. I filled out this check list and faxed to Accram which was to do the final wireless set-up and the guy they sent out was clueless. So nothing was done.

I kept hounding NCS and finally 7 months after I purchase the internet terminal because I was under warranty Kiosk services sent out a Tech and it told all of 10 minutes to get it up and running.

Finally, I was going to be making money. But guess what...there is no national ads and the three months I was up and running I made $60.00 a month from customer use and paid out $120.00 a month for the phone line and dsl.

So as of now I have lost over $20,000.00 and still own the bank the money I borrowed. The terminal is in storage, its useless and I am unable to sell it.

Nationwide Cyber Systems, Inc. got me good.

Silverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2004 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-deceitful-swindle-Hollywood-Florida-89890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems