occurring

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2004

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
Nationwide Cyber Systems
6030 HOLLYWOOD BLVD., Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-985-1737
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Nationwide Cyber Systems ripoff, scam, $15,000 down the drain Hollywood Florida

Another Nationwide Cyber Sucker!

I hate to admit it but I too coughed up $15,000 to be one of select few distributors in the state of Washington for Nationwide Cyber Systems. I purchased only one machine but was told, "It's not where you start but where you finish!"

I have had my machine in place for 3 months and have generated a grand total of $59 (about what I was told to expect per day) and of which I will only see the cash portion ($21) since it has not produced enough credit card activity in any one month to cover the $30 per month handling fee for the service.

Not knowing what to do, I went to eBay to see if there were any other NCSuckers out there trying to offload their Kiosks and imagine my surprise when I saw two (one for $5K one for $6K). I contacted one poor soul in IN and found that her experience was identical to mine (down to the fine lady in Columbus, OH who traveled with her lawyerly husband to FL before investing to make sure it wasn't a scam). Strangely enough, however, she purchased her money making machine a full 10 months before I did.

Needless to say, I am looking for others who have similar experiences with Nationwide Cyber Systems. I do not know about DCA, DCOA, Tele-King or the like. If they are one in the same, so be it. I don't know what to I intend to do once a group has been identified but I know I will feel better know that I am not alone. If nothing else, a group cyber hug sounds good to me.

Ryan
Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2004 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems/Hollywood-Florida/Nationwide-Cyber-Systems-ripoff-scam-15000-down-the-drain-Hollywood-Florida-77478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cyber Systems