Complaint Review: Nationwide Cybersystems Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 07, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2004

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Nationwide Cybersystems Inc.
6030 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cybersystems Inc. ripoff thieves no product no refund Hollywood Florida

Dear Rippoffreport;

I am filing this report today, in hopes of getting some assistance in recovering my loss. I would like to contact the proper authorities to file a criminal charge. Also, would be happy to be included in any news/media investigation.

First, let me give you a breif overveiw of my situation. A year ago in october 2003, I purchased a so-called p.a.i.t. from this company. This was done with special provisions on the front of my purchase order/contract. This spec. provision allocated the responsabillity of locating terminal, geting an authorized signature and proffesional installation of terminal. As I'm sure you know,once they received my money, they did none of these things. Then they breeched contract by trying to deliver terminal to my house. I sent a registered mail requesting a refund, to which I was told, there are no refunds.

Fast forward to present: I have just been granted a judgement for my purchase price & court cost, in a pennsylvania court. This is only day nine of the ten days they have to appeal. I don't expect them to. I will have to fight by either filing criminal charges against these people or exposing them on national tv. Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly,
another NCS victem
P.S. I uderstand their
name has changed
to Panthion?

Rex
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2004 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cybersystems-Inc/Hollywood-Florida-33024/Nationwide-Cybersystems-Inc-ripoff-thieves-no-product-no-refund-Hollywood-Florida-111867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cybersystems Inc.