Complaint Review: Nationwide Cybersystems

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:Veguita New Mexico
Nationwide Cybersystems
6030 Hollywood BLVD, Ste140 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Cybersystems ripoff dishonest sales and promises Hollywood Florida

I purchased a machine from nationwide on sept 14 2002. They promised to help me locate machine, did not keep promise, promised a lot of advertising on machine that would generate a large income.

Within thre months of purchase, lied again no advertising. My husband and I are retired and this was our savings. We had hoped to supplement our pension. Now my machine is sitting in the garage.

I have reported them to consumer bureau in florida, still waiting for justice. My health has deterioted over this and this company is still in business.

I live for the day when this company will be prosecuted, and I can have some closure

Minnie
Veguita, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Cybersystems/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Nationwide-Cybersystems-ripoff-dishonest-sales-and-promises-Hollywood-Florida-106404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Cybersystems