Complaint Review: Nationwide Discount Home Loans & Countrywide Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Nationwide Discount Home Loans & Countrywide Mortgage
10535 Foothill Blvd. Ste 490 Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Nationwide Discount Home Loans & Countrywide Mortgage Predatory Lending - They did not honer the refinance agreement Rancho Cucamonga California

Kevin Butler who works for Nationwide Discount Home Loans misrepresented my refinanced loan and he did not honor his companies "Satifaction Guranteed" Contract Agreement. My mortgage payments were not lowered, but rised to $400.00 a month. I was not supposed have a pre-payment penalty on the loan and he e-mailed me with confirmation that my loan does not have a pre-payment penalty, but my loan has a $12,000.00 pre-payment penalty which is preventing me from refinancing with another lender. My loan was supposed to be for a fixed interest rate, but it's not at fixed rate. I have been rippedoff by a company that supposed to save me money.

Please help, thank you.

Jacki
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Discount-Home-Loans-Countrywide-Mortgage/Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/Nationwide-Discount-Home-Loans-Countrywide-Mortgage-Predatory-Lending-They-did-not-hon-264976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Discount Home Loans & Countrywide Mortgage