Complaint Review: Nationwide Grants Department

• Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Alliyah — Stone Mountain Georgia United States of America
Nationwide Grants Department
16 Highway St. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Nationwide Grants Department Mack Willis,Ronnie Wilson,Rodrick Davis Free money of $5000 that does not have to be repaid after paying a small fee for taxes Jacksonville, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Now you need to...

I received a phone call from a local number here in Georgia from SouthEast Call 404-494-7938 on Friday December 11,2009 around 5pm stating that I was selected by the Federal Govt. to receive $5000.00 that I did not have to repay! Wow I thought really how unusual. The gentlemen on the line spoke of Indian decent and was kind of hard to understand. But what I did understand was that I was in desperate need of cash and this must be GOD sending it. I was told I would receive a call from the Senior Ofc. Mack Willis to go over my information;I had given my bank account number and routing number to have the money wired directly into my account. I received the call as promised and was told to use the automated system to verify the information and at the end of the call I received a verification code and the senior ofc came back on the line and told me everything was a go and,"Merry Christmas ", I should receive the money within 24-48 hours! Wow I was excited but no money was transferred.Now it is Monday December 14th and Rodrick Davis( Same name as famous Rapper Gucci Mane) Calls with a twist, please go to Western Union and send $175.00 to James Adams in Portland Oregon to cover for the taxes on the money to be sent and then the money would deposit in 30-45 minutes. Now I know it is a SCAM.I did not send the money and he called and got very upset and was going back and forth with my fiancee and now I feel stupid. If it sounds to good to be true then it is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Grants-Department/Jacksonville-Florida-33110/Nationwide-Grants-Department-Mack-WillisRonnie-WilsonRodrick-Davis-Free-money-of-5000-t-539266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Grants Department

Now you need to...

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

Now you need to get on the phone with your bank and tell them what happened.

By giving these people your account number complete with routing info, if they haven't overdrawn your account by now they will.

A little FYI, the Federal Government does NOT call random people and offer grants for personal debt.