Complaint Review: Nationwide Home Warranty

• Submitted: Fri, August 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:panama city beach Florida
Nationwide Home Warranty
nationwidehomewarranty.com/ New York,, New York U.S.A.

Nationwide Home Warranty Not paying claims, not once, but 3 times! New York, New York

I have purchased 4 policies from Nationwide Home Warranty and they are refusing to fix anything and everything. The first time around a 2 year old Maytag refrigerator of mine broke and they said they could get it replaced with one of theirs in about 12 weeks, or I could take $274.00 towards a new fridge I buy myself!
I opted to buy a new one, I had tenants in the hosue and they needed a working fridge.

I still have not received the money after numerous call to them and they told me that the money is on the way!
None of it is true.

The same lady always answers the phone. No goodbye, no taking down policy numbers, they dont give you claim numbers, they just hang up on you.

So today my AC broke in on of my houses and now they are refusing to get a new unit for me, the excuse is they want to see service records or they are not going to pay for it. And they hung up on me again! I am at my witts end, they are a fraud!

Diana g
panama city beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Home-Warranty/New-York-New-York-10013/Nationwide-Home-Warranty-Not-paying-claims-not-once-but-3-times-New-York-New-York-363188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Home Warranty