Complaint Review: Nationwide Home Warranty

• Updated: Wed, February 10, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Nationwide Home Warranty
100 Church St. 8th floor Internet United States of America

Nationwide Home Warranty Nationwide does not honor their contracts and are just wanting to take your money. Internet

I have a home warranty through Nationwide.  On 1/3/2010, after record cold, my furnace stopped working.  I reported this to Nationwide and it took them 2 days to get my system checked.  I have had no problems with this furnace and they refused to pay for the repairs to my furnace, saying that they needed maintenance records.  I sent these records after paying for the repair work.  They keep saying that I have not sent these record and the claim is on pending. I have sent these records four times.  They are con artists and just want to take your money and don't want to perform the service for which you pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Home-Warranty/internet/Nationwide-Home-Warranty-Nationwide-does-not-honor-their-contracts-and-are-just-wanting-t-567571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Home Warranty