Complaint Review: Nationwide Insurance Claims

• Reported By: Steve — Houston Texas United States of America
Nationwide Insurance Claims
One Nationwide Plaza, Columbus, OH 43215-2220 Internet United States of America

Nationwide Insurance Claims Nationwide will not pay my claim! Internet

Beware of Nationwide Insurance!  I have been fighting with Nationwide for over a year to get a claim paid in which their isured pulled directly in front of me, it was his fault and he received a ticket.

I have had to deal with property damage adjusters and bodily injury adjusters.  The two groups of adjusters do not talk to each other and so I had to spend twice as much time on the phone as I should have.

There were three different property adjusters that were assigned to my case at different time making finding the one that was doing my claim difficult.  After the shop found more damage, the adjuster denied the damage and told me there was nothing he could do to pay for it.  Don't expect them to answer their phone and they will call you back when they get around to it.

I have had to deal with two different adjusters on the bodily injury side of my claim.  They set an amount that they would pay for the claim and will not negotiate.  Now that it has been a year, they have threatened to reduce the amount they will pay me if I don't settle within one week.

I can't believe they would threaten me with reducing my claim if I don't settle on their time table!

Hiring an attorney is out of the question because an attorney would cost more than the difference between thier offer and mine.  I think they know there is nothing I can do but take thier offer.

Beware of Nationwide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Insurance-Claims/internet/Nationwide-Insurance-Claims-Nationwide-will-not-pay-my-claim-Internet-732619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Insurance Claims