Complaint Review: Nationwide Insurance

• Reported By: Emily — Owosso Michigan United States of America
Nationwide Insurance
Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Nationwide Insurance Jay Ferguson Absolute Jerk! Detroit, Michigan

I went in the ditch on January 20th, 2012 which happened to fall on a Friday night around 11:30 p.m.  The next day I contacted Nationwide Insurance they instructed me to go to Flint Airport to Enterprise Rent A-Car and rent a vehicle.  Little did I know at that time I had a certain amount of coverage on a rental car.  I was instructed at that time by Enterprise-Rent-A-Car that I was able to get A Chevy Traverse and would also need their daily extra insurance coverage.  I also told bythe gentleman at Enterprise-Rent-A-Car that my insurance company would reimburst me 100%.  I had that vehicle till Wednesday, January 25th.  At that time I took the car to Enterprise-Rent-A-Car in Grand Blanc to pick up the Chevy Malibu that was arranged for me to drive till my vehicle was fixed.  Well  I was charged $50 to drop the Traverse off.  Then was told I had to pay more money for this vehicle that covered under my insurance.  By the end of February I had over $1000 taken out of my bank account by Enterprise and all the reimburstment checks from Nationwide were continuing to be issued to Enterprise and not me.   I have only recieved a check for $120 in reimburstment.  Also at this time Nationwide didn't take out my automatic payment drafts out of my bank account and cancelled my insurance.  Where then I had to pay  $376.00 to reinstate it and now just got a bill for $568 and some odd cents.  Its ridiculous and I'm at the point where I've contacted my attorney for further suit against Nationwide for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Insurance/Detroit-Michigan-/Nationwide-Insurance-Jay-Ferguson-Absolute-Jerk-Detroit-Michigan-867227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Insurance