Complaint Review: Nationwide Insurance

• Updated: Sun, September 18, 2011

• Reported By: Homeowner — Petaluma California United States of America
Nationwide Insurance
San Francisco, California United States of America

Nationwide Insurance Allied Insurance Nationwide is "Not on your side" San Francisco, California

My home was vandalized & flooded and now 3 years later Nationwide/Allied is attacking me with their lawyers to try and cover up
their own incompetence. I have not been able to live in my home the whole time. They tried to force me to settle the claim for 10 cents on the dollar and then refused to reply to me. Now 3 years & 5 claims agents later, I am still renting another home & they hire a huge law firm to harass me and my friends. This while their preferred contractor took two years to give a bid for half of the repairs. They are truly disgusting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2011 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Insurance/San-Francisco-California-/Nationwide-Insurance-Allied-Insurance-Nationwide-is-Not-on-your-side-San-Francisco-Cali-778114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Insurance