Complaint Review: Nationwide Insurance

• Reported By: Sonya — Elizabeth City North Carolina
Nationwide Insurance
1200 Locust St., Des Moines, IA 50391 Internet United States of America

Nationwide Insurance Nationwide-Rate Scammers Internet

Ok, been with nationwide for many many years. I have life, homeowners, and auto insurance. Called to inquire why my auto insurance was get this...$400 more than everybody else's quote...no tickets, no accidents...good driving record.  They couldn't tell me.  Asked if I switched my auto how would that affect my homeowners policy...they said it'll go up $114.  Got a letter in the mail saying that my homeowners insurance will go up by $520..I asked why they told me that it would only go up by $114...couldn't tell me.  The standard is $1700, yet they want to charge me 15% more than standard even though I have no claims ever...they don't know why. After all these years I am done, done, done, with Nationwide.  Scammers!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Insurance/internet/Nationwide-Insurance-Nationwide-Rate-Scammers-Internet-1037736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Insurance