Complaint Review: Nationwide Messaging

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2005

• Reported By:midway Georgia
Nationwide Messaging
nwvmessaging.com Internet U.S.A.

Nationwide Messaging Ripoff, Fake cancellation email, no return address, fake business name Internet

*Author of original report: Nationwide Messaging Ripoff

I logged on to Lovefree games.com and I went to a section where I was suppose to check out free games but to get to it I had to fill out a form which they said was for free voicemail. Then I get a email saying I will be charged in 48 hours if I did not cancel.

So I tried to cancel and the email address did not exist. so I went on the net found the name of the company which was on the bottom of the letter, sent them a email and she said they where not the company.

Then I went to another site and found the rip -off report and there they where. So I wrote to you again reporting them for the same thing.

I need to know what to do if they send me a bill? I am not going to pay it and I don't want it on my credit.

I will call my phone company to explain what happened and if the try to add it on my phone bill I will try to get it blocked.

Monitta
midway, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Messaging/internet/Nationwide-Messaging-Ripoff-Fake-cancellation-email-no-return-address-fake-business-nam-147644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Messaging

Nationwide Messaging Ripoff

AUTHOR: Monitta - (U.S.A.)

I am here to rebute my original complaint. As I checked back and tried the email address again it worked.

I apologizies for the information I put out on the Ripp-Off Report. I recall the information about the email address.

It does work and I apologizies for the information I put out there about the email address and the company.

Please remove my comments about the email address .