Complaint Review: Nationwide Michael Steven Paul, Agency Owner

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly the bartender — South park Pennsylvania USA
Nationwide Michael Steven Paul, Agency Owner
100 Broughton Rd Bethel Park, Pennsylvania United States of America

Nationwide Michael Steven Paul, Agency Owner Nationwide Pauls insurance . Husband & wife team Michael and Patricia Would not leave me alone bad attitude when trying to sell me insurance and even called to bother me with personal cell # Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: president

So I went on General to find car insurance because I cancelled my old one cause I think they were counting something that happened over 12 years ago . Anyways so I put in my info and I get a phone call about an hour later ! When the lady( Probably the wife )got to the part about how long I've been without insurance she got really ignorant with me saying I got to go back to my old one !

She didn't even let me explain that the car I was going to insure never had insurance with the old company . So I told her with that kind of attitude I will find someone else . So I sell Avon and had to deliver so I left the house and when I got back my boyfriend said there were a bunch of calls on my house phone . I looked real quick and just thought it was either Avon orders or other car insurance companys with quotes .

So the next day I check my e-mail and it is flooded with Pauls insurance . I call back the # that first called me and asked if its the same one in my e-mail and sure enough it is and asked them to get me off the list . So I check the other #'s on my house phone to call them back about insurance and found out either the husband or wife had called me from their cell phones even after I told them I was going to find some one else !

The first call 4:52 pm 412-308-6178 the main #  2nd call ,6:19 pm 724-654-5366 listed as wireless caller 3rd call 6:43 pm unknown # and the 4th 7:48 pm 412-655-9137 listed under Patricia Paul (the guys wife ). I called the numbers back the next day and ALL ARE DISCONNECTED (expect the main one ) . I called the main office back just to make sure that Patricia was the wife and sure enough it was !! If these people keep harassing me I'm going to have to file with the magistrate !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Michael-Steven-Paul-Agency-Owner/Bethel-Park-Pennsylvania-15102/Nationwide-Michael-Steven-Paul-Agency-Owner-Nationwide-Pauls-insurance-Husband-wife-t-827753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Michael Steven Paul, Agency Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

president

AUTHOR: michael paul - (United States of America)

This lady would not give us any information to give her a quote and got upset because when she did her quote changed because of her record. It will happen with every insurance agency.

If we get accurate information our quotes are completely accurate and we only call once and if the person has no interest we move to the next client. We don't have the time or the desire to call people more than once after they say they do not have interest.
Michael