Complaint Review: Nationwide Movers USA

• Updated: Thu, October 24, 2013

• Reported By: Military Vet — Grovetown Georgia
Nationwide Movers USA
Hollywood, Florida USA

Nationwide Movers USA Late Delivery, Missing 2 Flat Screen TVs, Over charged Delivery Hollywood florida

My husband is a military veteran seperating from the Army. Needed to move my househood goods to location that was not my home of record. This company gave a low ball estimate over the phone. First sign of bad business was no one ever came out to do a survey of the home beforehand. I wish my husband would have just googled this company before he hired them. Arrived on time for delivery but never called to up date me on arrival of goods. I had to call them. They never showed up on dates they promised to arrive. we made arrangements to be home all day on 2 occasions. No show. Its always a truck issue when we call and a promise for the next day. Luckily we bought some furniture to hold us over until our things arrived. Could have lost my job if my supervisor was not understanding with the amount of times I asked to leave to meet the movers. Called and called and called again. Moved into a home on Oct 1st and did not receive goods until Oct. 24. On day of arrival, I had to pay driver before he unloaded truck. Fine. No Problem. All of a sudden I'm missing 2 flat screen Tvs...not a box of misc junk. 2 Flat Screen TVs. Thats not an accident. Driver states it was not in his inventory. For the amount I paid these people that is the cost of my flat screen TVs. Filing a police report and hopefully they follow through on their word and reimburse me. I doubt it. My family and I are upset but glad we will never have to deal with these people again. Worst mistake ever made. Do not hire them! Do not believe a word they tell you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Movers-USA/Hollywood-Florida/Nationwide-Movers-USA-Late-Delivery-Missing-2-Flat-Screen-TVs-Over-charged-Delivery-Hol-1094303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Movers USA