Complaint Review: Nationwide Movers USA

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Stefan01eden — Miami Florida
Nationwide Movers USA
2850 South Park Road, Hallandale, FL 33009 Miami, Florida USA

Nationwide Movers USA Inaccurate delivery time, unresponsive to phone calls, unprofessional & threatening! Miami Florida

On Tuesday May 7, 2013 I contacted Nationwide Movers USA & spoke to "Alli" about moving my fine art from Miami to NYC for a prestigious restaurant opening scheduled on Tuesday May 22.  I was guaranteed delivery by May 14th on several different occasions.

To begin with, the movers showed up 1 hour late.

I again went over my very time sensitive schedule & was again reassured that they were able to get the job done in the time required.

I flew to NYC from Miami specifically for the installation of said artwork.

Upon arrival in NYC, I phoned Alli @ 11 a.m. letting her know I was in town.  She directed me to Dominique who was in charge of shipping times.

She was unable to give me an exact arrival time & said she would get back to me.  After relentless phone calls to Dominique, I finally got through to her.  She told me I was scheduled for drop off some time over the wknd (May 17 - 19) - which was at least 3 days past the original delivery date I was promised.

For 1 full day I did not hear anything from her or anyone from the company.

Growing extremely concerned because my departing flight back to Miami was scheduled for the next day I placed nuuuumerous phone calls & finally got through & demanded to speak to a supervisor (Mike Moore (sp?)).

Once again, I stated the extreme severity of the situation & lost expenses & business reputation they were costing me.   They promised me they would get back to me by the end of the day.

I wound up leaving NYC w/ no agreeable resolution, no acceptable discount & no confirmed delivery date.

On Friday May 17 I phoned Mike demanding my shipment be delivered by Monday May 20th as my artwork was to be the featured highlight of the entire restaurant opening the next day, Tuesday May 21st.

It was at this point that he became extremely  unprofessional & aggressive & threatening, saying he would throw $20,000 of my artwork away.  In response I quoted his Nationwide Movers USA mission statement which claims "customer satisfaction is their #1 priority"!!!  What a joke!!

It was only after 3 additional days of continuosly attempting to contact Mike or anyone at the company that I was given the direct number of the driver & finally got the situation resolved - but not without nearly losing my job, reputation, thousands of dollars in expenses for initial plane tickets, return plane tickets, hotel reservations, etc.

Throughout this whole ordeal never once did anyone ever contact or call me back as promised.  Whenever I spoke to someone it was due to my numerous & unrelenting phone calls to them.

In addition to alllll the aggravation I was forced to endure by dealing with this UTTERLY INCOMPETENT company, when my shipment of artwork FINALLY did arrive it sustained damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Movers-USA/Miami-Florida/Nationwide-Movers-USA-Inaccurate-delivery-time-unresponsive-to-phone-calls-unprofession-1065030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Movers USA