Complaint Review: Nationwide Moving Inc

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — New Canaan Connecticut United States of America
Nationwide Moving Inc

Nationwide Moving Inc Nationwide Moving Inc Brooklyn Shiloh Missing items never delivered , Internet

*Consumer Comment: $11,000 out the window

*Consumer Comment: I TOO AM A VICTIM

I filed a report yesterday but I do not see it on the page with other complaints about Nationwide Moving Inc in Brooklyn.  My daughter and I sent items from CT to Ohio--items were delivered 2 weeks late after much aggravation and numerous calls.  Half of her items were missing and we were told over and over that they were in the warehouse back in Brooklyn and would be delivered soon.  Never arrived.  I have been calling the company for weeks--get answering machine only with no return calls.  Now I hear that Shiloh (manager?  Owner?) has taken off with everyone's $$.  I paid $1100. upfront so I daughter wouldnt have to deal with payment on delivery.

I read that others are worse off than me.  Please email me:  Linda   (((REDACTED))) @aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Moving-Inc/internet/Nationwide-Moving-Inc-Nationwide-Moving-Inc-Brooklyn-Shiloh-Missing-items-never-deliv-928145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Moving Inc

$11,000 out the window

AUTHOR: Mstella - (United States of America)

Nationwide Moving Inc took $11,000 cash from my parents who were moviing from Pennsylvania to Florida this past July, 2012 .  Items are still missing...others, broken into pieces beyond repair!  I tried calling Ben Siegel, the owner who told me that the driver took off with the money, and that he was filing a police complaint for an arrest.  Told me to call the next day..left messages with Kathy....nationwide's representative...and he never called back! He is the owner! Shiloh did the Houdini act as well.  From what I've learned...their license was revoked.  If you have had a similar experience...we must talk and bring this thugs down for justice.  I want my  parent's money back and I am sure you want yours too.   Contact me at myrastella31@yahoo.com

I TOO AM A VICTIM

AUTHOR: journey - (United States of America)

They have done the same to me and several others! I have been in contact with some of the other victims. We need to gather more people and come up with some ways to approach this to either get our belongings back or some resolution. Your email address was erased and I won't be surprised if the address I'm putting on here will be erased as well which is why I took the symbols out - be sure to write it in standard email format. But if you go to yelp.com and type in nationwide movers you will see some other reviews with contact information. Try justice4victimsofmovers (at) (yahoo) (dot) c o m Please pass this information along to others you are able to come into contact with.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC