Complaint Review: Nationwide Moving Services

• Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: DMorgan — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
Nationwide Moving Services
1401 East Us HWY 175 Suite 240 Crandall, Texas United States of America

Nationwide Moving Services USA Relocation Unprofessional, Liars and Cheats Crandall, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Nationwide Moving Services apologizes for your unhappy relocation...

I contacted Nationwide Moving Services in March of 2009 for a quote for a move from South Florida to Tennessee. Was given a quote and contract by Lisa, who assured me that Nationwide had and utilited their own trucks and drivers, which was one of the main reasons that I contracted with them.

Come moving day my eyes were opened to the lies quickly, they had contracted with USA Relocation, run by Bobby and/or Jasmine, who I have tried and failed to find as being a Licensed or Registered Company, and conduct their business by cell phone.

USA Relocations truck "Broke Down" and Bobby contracted ABC Moving and Storage of Miami, FL, they finally showed up to load a day and a half late, upon finishing loading our belonging, we were requested to follow them to the weigh station, where we found out that our contracted rate had increased by .28 cents per pound, we were asked to put down additional monies for deposit. [continued below]....

..... Upon speaking with Emily of Nationwide I was assured she would take care to this and I would not be charged any more than the .22 cents per pound that I had contracted for. Three weeks later when the furniture was delivered I was left scrambling to come up with an additional $1120.00 before they would unload, not an easy thing to accompish on Good Friday.

Several items were damaged such as TV's, Bedroom Suits, and boxes of our personnel belonging had been gone through which resulted in stolden items such as shoes, hair trimmers, comforter sets, etc. as of this date I have filed a claim with Anthem coming to no response.

About two weeks later Emily called and said she had gotten a refund approved and we should receive a check in about 10 days, another lie!

I filed a complaint at that time with the BBB which I received a response stating again that they would refund me $1100.00, yet again lie.

I have never dealt with such unprofessional people who have an art for lying to make a profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Moving-Services/Crandall-Texas-75114/Nationwide-Moving-Services-USA-Relocation-Unprofessional-Liars-and-Cheats-Crandall-Texas-547553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Moving Services

Nationwide Moving Services apologizes for your unhappy relocation...

AUTHOR: Emily w/ nationwide moving services - (U.S.A.)

Unlike the other moving companies, we are not on here to tell 'our side' of the story. We do not want to argue or put down a customer who is angry enough to go on the internet and file a report about our company. That is our fault as a company if we let it get to that point. However we do want to rectify the situation with you, and the way that we go about that with quality service is through Athem Claims Management. Please contact them or our customer service so that we will have a chance to make the situation right.

Anthem Claim Management