Complaint Review: Nationwide Moving Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Mississippi
Nationwide Moving Services
6245 Powerline Rd Suite 202 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Relocation Services Ripped me off of $900 deposit Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: THIS IS NOT [NATIONWIDE MOVING SERVICES]

I contacted Nationwide Reloction Services after I received an email quote about my move. They took some information over the phone which included my credit card. They indicated that they would send someone to move my furniture in 3 days. They also agreed that they would send me a written contract to sign with the agreed upon dates for the move.

They charged my credit card that night and sent me a contract the next day with different information. When I contacted them to cancel, they kept changing dates and insisting that I sign the contract. When I insisted and put it in writing that they did not have authorization to use my credit card and that I would not sign the contract, they sent me a new contract with the agreed upon dates and demand that I sign it.

I refused to sign it. They have lied several times and stated that my account has been credited and that my bank refuses to process the credit. I intend to get my money back.
Darleana

Darleana
Cleveland, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Moving-Services/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Ripped-me-off-of-900-deposit-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-432939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Moving Services

THIS IS NOT [NATIONWIDE MOVING SERVICES]

AUTHOR: Emily W/ Nationwide Moving Services - (U.S.A.)

To all consumers viewing this report please be aware that this is NOT Nationwide MOVING Services, this is Nationwide RELOCATION Services out of Ft. Lauderdale FL. We are in NO WAY affiliated with this company.