Complaint Review: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Compnay

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: JKD — Somewhere Ohio United States of America
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Compnay
One Nationwide Plaza Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Nationwide Mutual Insurance Compnay Customer for auto/home for 37 years and treated like a piece of garbage by company Columbus, Ohio

*Author of original report: Criminal?

*Author of original report: There is no claim!

*Author of original report: You did not read the words!

*Consumer Comment: You really didn't say, but it sounds like you filed a claim....

This insurance company treats long time policy holders like pieces of you know what. Rates rise, my claims are non-existent on this home, I have a stellar credit report, own two homes, our family has two nearly brand new cars, plenty of money in the bank, and I am expected to let someone in my house to take photos for their records to make sure I'm not lying about anything. If I don't allow it, I suppose I will be canceled. I wish this company all the worst. Nationwide is a pack of criminals! Do not get involved with this insurance company! I am getting out as soon as I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Mutual-Insurance-Compnay/Columbus-Ohio-43215/Nationwide-Mutual-Insurance-Compnay-Customer-for-autohome-for-37-years-and-treated-like-972886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Mutual Insurance Compnay

Criminal?

AUTHOR: Nationwidesucks - (United States of America)

THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM. REPEAT, THIS IS ABOUT AN INSPECTION, NOT A CLAIM.

Yes, I might be going to the Attorney General State of Ohio because this is a case of potential discrimination. I'd like to gather some statistics on other policy holders and if they've ever had inspections.

I give the description of fiscal stability not to boast, but to emphasize that this company has little or no business checking into anything (yes, insurance companies do check credit ratings). Where is the trust? Was it not earned in 37 years? Doesn't Nationwide think that maybe if we were going to scam them, we'd have done so 30 years ago or so?

How would you like it if Gestapo fashion some wannabe SS troops from Nationwide came storming into your private home without any description of what was being looked at?

There is no claim!

AUTHOR: Nationwidesucks - (United States of America)

... If there were, I'd not be outraged. Someone needs to get a life. I suppose you are either an employee of the evil company or a shareholder.

You did not read the words!

AUTHOR: Nationwidesucks - (United States of America)

I have not filed a claim on the primary residence-- EVER. There was one on the vacation home in 1990. Are you a shill for Nationwide? What BS!

You really didn't say, but it sounds like you filed a claim....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

and they want to verify your claim..right? What does all this have to do with your "stellar" credit rating, "Two nearly brand new cars","plenty of money in the bank and own two homes?

Nationwide is a pack of criminals! Do not get involved with this insurance company! I am getting out as soon as I can."

What, exactly, is criminal about this? If, somehow, it IS criminal, did you report it to law enforcement?