Complaint Review: Nationwide Payment Solutions - MuniciPay

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Honest John — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Nationwide Payment Solutions - MuniciPay
400 Technology Way Internet United States of America

Nationwide Payment Solutions - MuniciPay MuniciPay Agents Beware !!!! You will get taken soon!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The only ones left

*General Comment: Honest John? Honestly?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CEO RESPONSE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RESPONSE FROM CEO

Agents beware!!!!  You have been warned!!!  The business developement managers will not tell you what you will have happen eventually.  It may take 6 months to a year of boarding merchants with no issues but then they will come up with some reason to stop your residuals.  The previous posters are telliing the truth.  This is my first post but I realized I need to say "me too" as far as being taken for a scam ride by Nationwide Payment Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Payment-Solutions-MuniciPay/internet/Nationwide-Payment-Solutions-MuniciPay-MuniciPay-Agents-Beware-You-will-get-taken-888764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Payment Solutions - MuniciPay

The only ones left

AUTHOR: BeenTookByTheTakers - (United States of America)

I think you are from a very threatened competitor.  I have been with Nationwide as an independent agent for 9 years.  I have exercised my non exclusive contract with two other groups.  Merchant Processing Services were down right criminal about rate increases, ignoring customers cancellations, and adding on fees.  The other group, which has been disbanded, stole 120 merchants I had written in the 18 months involved with them.  I was not the only one, this was going on across the country.

Nationwide Payment Solutions is the only processor that I will ever write a merchant app for.  They were concerned for my loss and helped in anyway they could to bounce back from the loss of income I incurred because of the ruthless con artists I got involved with in Florida.  In 9 years, I have not had one situation that I believed they had treated a merchant in an unfair manner, and the same is true for the agents!

#2 General Comment

Honest John? Honestly?

AUTHOR: SuprAgent - (United States of America)

John you are a LIAR!  You say this is your first post, but you have posted 5 days ago on the other MuniciPAY thread.  How can anyone believe anything you say when you LIE right off the bat.  You are probably Jim Plunkett - the agent that got busted trying to scam Nationwide - posing as someone else.  And you can't even pull this scam off.  What a loser.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CEO RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Jamie Nonni - (United States of America)

The posted comments related to non-payment of residuals are not accurate. If anyone has any concerns about our company or would like to discuss these matters, please feel free to contact me directly at Jamie.Nonni@GetNationwide.com.
Jamie Nonni
www.GetNationwide.com

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RESPONSE FROM CEO

AUTHOR: Jamie Nonni - (United States of America)

Jamie Nonni