Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:WALENTO Florida
Nationwide Pools Inc.
1923 NW 40th Court Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Natiowide Pools Inc Keith Loring Stuart & Lynn Homes Staurt. THIS HOW I GOT RIPPED OFF BY THIS NATIONWIDE POOLS Miami Florida

There was no communication between the salesman, the project coordinator and the workers. None knew the scope of the project and this caused it to not go well. All workers were subcontractors although they would claim otherwise, they all announced themselves differently at our community gate and sometimes could not get in. The work was messy and they had to send out another worker and a pool cleaning company just to clean up the mess in the pool. Hired Nationwide for a $3,000 skimmer +piping replacement. I was asked 10 times to pay in full before work was finished. They also tried to sell me new filter + pump which I did not need + told them at least 8 times that I was not intrested. I would not not let do work in future even if it was free. I have been in construction 30 years and this is my worst expeience to date!

Jimmie
WALENTO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Pools-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Natiowide-Pools-Inc-Keith-Loring-Stuart-Lynn-Homes-Staurt-THIS-HOW-I-GOT-RIPPED-OFF-BY-318063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Pools Inc.