Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools Inc

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Danielle O — Coral Springs Florida United States of America
Nationwide Pools Inc
11520 Wiles Road Coral Springs Fl 33067 Internet United States of America

Nationwide Pools Inc Keith Stuart President DON'T LET THIS COMPANY DO YOUR POOL. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY Internet

I hired this company back in 2006 to do my pool.  The entire time I had to deal with them was painful.  They ordered and laid the wrong tile.  They laid the tile incorrectly.  When they fixed the incorrectly laid tile, they didn't resand after the rain had washed the sand away.  The tile was laid unevenly.  The tile was cracked and chipped.  There still remains low lying areas where the tile was laid unevenly and now 6 years later, very very badly uneven.  Not even sand poured in between the tiles themselves.

The pool's "Diamond Brite" has black spots all throughout the pool.  When I called them to send a rep out from Diamond Brite, they told me that because I had a Salt pool and that I didn't' have it serviced monthly from them, that it was out of warranty.  I have the paperwork.  I see nothing of the kind stating this stipulation.

The light that I paid extra for in the pool has a leak.  They never fixed this.  They never hooked up the skimmer to work properly.

I wouldn't have these people fill my water bucket.  They take your money.  Don't return your calls.  Bad customer service.  Rude owner and employees.  And the fact that they use Diamond Brite name brand and don't guarantee their product is a disgrace.

Do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Pools-Inc/internet/Nationwide-Pools-Inc-Keith-Stuart-President-DONT-LET-THIS-COMPANY-DO-YOUR-POOL-DONT-GI-917404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Pools Inc