Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools - Keith Stuart

• Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: DO NOT HIRE NATIONWIDE POOLS — pembroke pines Florida USA
Nationwide Pools - Keith Stuart
nationwidepoolandspa.net Internet United States of America

Nationwide Pools - Keith Stuart florida scam revealed - 2 pool companies stealing peoples money -- read everything on these 2 companies Internet

Read comlaints below from Aztec Pools  and nationwide pools -- seem like multiple companies with the same stories - stealing peoples hard earned money !!
Santiago Serna and Keith stuart pulling the same scams they did in Orlando --- READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS !!
Dont let companies like this get away from staeling peoples hard earned money !
______________________________________________________________________
What a nightmare:
This company is horrible. Not even registered with the BBB. So buyer beware! I was scammed by the owner Santiago Serna or so he says. The license they use isn't under his name...So who is this mystery man? He took money from me and my family and left us with a mud hole in our backyard! Ruined my neighbors yard with no perminssion from them! Santiago told me this would not be a problem that he would take care of it for me.

YEAH SURE HE DID. He just went right thru my neighbors yard with TANK. Dug a hole and left me to deal with this upon my arrival from work. I called Aztec Pools ha...what a joke! I even was cursed out by a lady who claims to be a manager? So I had to pay for my neighbors yard and irrigation system...

Aztec Pools told me that they would not finish my pool and and put a lien on my house, if I did not repair my neighbors yard. The owner told me they would use a small machine and NO damage would occur on my neighbors property at all. I paid Aztec Pools extra for this, And they used a huge machine. And cost me mor money... They never return my phone calls or my neighbors!

Oh my pool still is not even close to being complete! Just a big mud hole in my backyard! It has been 6 months so far! Oh and you scammed another one of my neighbor's also Santiago...Remember the paver walkway he paid you for? You take peoples hard earned money...and run for the hills! How can you live with yourself? Not to mention the hard feelings your company has caused betwen myself and my neighbor! See you in court!

Josua
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Pools-Keith-Stuart/internet/Nationwide-Pools-Keith-Stuart-florida-scam-revealed-2-pool-companies-stealing-people-508514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Pools - Keith Stuart