Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools Tampa Fl

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: not happy — weeki wachee Florida
Nationwide Pools Tampa Fl
Tampa fl I, Florida United States of America

Nationwide Pools Tampa Fl James Staten & Jay Masher No follow up service, demanding money in advance or stop work, final payment before work completed, outrageous costs for a small add on, pressured to write a positive review so work would continue etc I, Florida

*Author of original report: not happy

Once you sign a contract with them they don't do what they tell you prefer contract. They threaten to stop work, order product wrong, never return calls , I need service now & they don't answer my voice messages, emails or texts. They got our money and now they dropped us. Our salt system stop working & its not quite a year since we had the pool put in. They nickel & dime you to death. And now I am suppose to have a 1 year follow up and no one will respond to us. Rip off! They make you write a positive report online about them to continue them doing the work you paid them dearly for. Horrible company! Don't go there!
M& R
Tampa Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Pools-Tampa-Fl/I-Florida-/Nationwide-Pools-Tampa-Fl-James-Staten-Jay-Masher-No-follow-up-service-demanding-money-1044222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Pools Tampa Fl

not happy

AUTHOR: not happy - ()

Please remove Mr Staten. I had a wrong name. He was helpful . Its just Nationwide Pools themselves in Florida. Beware! I called the Pompano Beach office & they hung up on me & not willing to honor their products.