Complaint Review: Nationwide Pools

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: rick — Lehigh Acres Florida
Nationwide Pools
Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Nationwide Pools Unfinished pool, took money but pool not done Pompano Beach Florida

Contracted nationwide to do my pool in Feb of 2013. After making all prescribed payments pool is still not finished and as far as I am concerned the job has been abandoned. I have tried to contact my contractor, the main  office and even Mr. Stuart himself, to no avail. My phone calls go un returned and they are always "on the other line". There has been no word from this company about when they will finish my pool. I have invested the better portion of my retirement savings to fund this project and I hope this company comes through and proves me wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Pools/Pompano-Beach-Florida/Nationwide-Pools-Unfinished-pool-took-money-but-pool-not-done-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1052653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Pools