Complaint Review: Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett

• Submitted: Sun, May 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Rob — Tallahassee Florida
Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett
2725 Graves Road Tallahassee, Florida USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett Nationwide periodicals I was told I won a ladies diamond quartz watch just pay $3.95 for shipping. Before I knew it I was enrolled in 24 months magazine subscriptions of $33.20 a month. I never received the watch instead I was sent a official release form to fill out and send back.  Tallahassee Florida

I called Nationwide after I recieve the form and details about the magazines the lady said no way I can't cancel. I want them to stop taking money out of my account. I want cancellation consideration also I do not want another person to go through what I am going thrtough. I can't sleep because all I wonder if is I will have to pay for these magazines I have not received or ordered. I was told that it will be 60 days before I get the magazines but yet I don't want another person to be a victim. A lady called me then andy from nationwide called and i said i want them to stop. they are ripping people off.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Publishing-Barry-Hamilton-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Kyle-Love-Bassett/Tallahassee-Florida/Nationwide-Publishing-Barry-Hamilton-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Kyle-Love-Bassett-Nationwide-1054050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Publishing Barry Hamilton Bryan Christopher Moon Kyle Love Bassett