Complaint Review: Nationwide Reader Service

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Occidental California
Nationwide Reader Service
3509 Virginia Beach Blvd Virgina Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

Nationwide Reader Service This company is terrible. The only word for it. Virgina Beach Virginia

I have just dealt with this company today and I have to say that your post on here really means a lot to me. It's nice to hear an ex-employee from there that actually cares about the customers and cares that the company is screwing them over.

When they called me on Tuesday they did exactly what you said, mislead me, tricked me, and when I kept saying no I don't want any of this they wouldn't listen to me. I'm a college student and they credit card they got of mine is a debit, I can't afford this. I already canceled my card but now I have to deal with the company. This is really a nightmare and I hope this company gets put down and never has the ability to screw anyone over again.

I am going to fight this company until I get my money back and that's all there is to it. I have already contacted the BBB and my credit card company is on my side. Plus I have saved multiple complaints from other people who have had the same problems with this company to back me up. I just hope that somehow this works out.

Since you used to work there I was wondering if you had any advice for me. I could really use all the help that I can get. I already had to take money out of my savings to offset the negative balance that they caused with my debit card. So again any help would be so appreciated.

Occidental, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Reader-Service/Virgina-Beach-Virginia-23452/Nationwide-Reader-Service-This-company-is-terrible-The-only-word-for-it-Virgina-Beach-Vi-432910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Reader Service