Complaint Review: Nationwide Reader Service

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: Ricardo Rodriguez — Lawrence Massachusetts United States of America
Nationwide Reader Service
3509 Virginia Beach Blvc Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Nationwide Reader Service Charging me for service that I didn't ask for Virginia Beach , Virginia

I received a phone call about this company receiving a 68 dollar payment and that the total ammount due was over 1,000 dollars. When I asked for what, the company responded for some magazine subscriptions that I have never received or ordered. When I asked why this was happening the company answered that all the magazines that I ordered never got to me and that they were all sent back. The address that the company gave me is not mine, but the information is. I have been charged and continue to get charged from a this company which I have never contacted. I never received a confirmation letter or any of the services that they continue to charge me for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Reader-Service/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23452/Nationwide-Reader-Service-Charging-me-for-service-that-I-didnt-ask-for-Virginia-Beach--652989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Reader Service