Complaint Review: Nationwide Reader Service

• Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: Amy — brooklyn New York United States of America
Nationwide Reader Service
3509 VA Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia United States of America

Nationwide Reader Service They told me that I have to pay $39.31 every month or $923 then I find out its a scam Virginia Beach, Virginia

It was a year ago when I was getting these magazines and months later someone called, and said that I owe $1,000.00 dollars for these magazines that I do not even read like Vacation, Mac Life, Readers Digest and Prevention they would not let me cancel these magazines until I pay the whole thing off. Recently I find out its a scam so can you help me do something about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Reader-Service/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23452/Nationwide-Reader-Service-They-told-me-that-I-have-to-pay-3931-every-month-or-923-then-609340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Reader Service