Complaint Review: Nationwide Recovery System

• Submitted: Mon, October 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 30, 2006

• Reported By:monroe North Carolina
Nationwide Recovery System
2304 TARPLEY DRIVE SUITE 134 ARLINGTON, Texas U.S.A.

Nationwide Recovery System FRAUD DONT PAY!! ARLINGTON Texas

2 years ago I was sent to collections by Cingular Wireless. I took a settlement offer through another collection agency to pay this account in full. Half a year later Nationwide Recovery System reported the same amount on my credit for Cingular without notification to me that it was being placed upon my credit.

When called they claimed to have sent 2 letters. I received 1 letter 3 months after it was placed on credit. They said I still owe money even though I sent them papers showing that I settled the account. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR THEM TO DO THIS. DON'T PAY THEM!!

Natasha
monroe, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2006 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Recovery-System/ARLINGTON-Texas-76006/Nationwide-Recovery-System-FRAUD-DONT-PAY-ARLINGTON-Texas-218346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Recovery System