- Report: #708462
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation, Ft. Lauderdale
Nationwide Relocation, Ft. Lauderdale2000 N. State Road 7 Ft. Lauderdale, Kansas United States of America
Nationwide Relocation, Ft. Lauderdale Consumer Class Action Lawsuit - Nationwide is a SCAM Ft. Lauderdale, Kansas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Company books with its own agents of United States Van Lines (i.e. Roma Moving), but they give the moving company a different contract than signed.
2) We were told delivery would be prearranged within 15 hours, but did not get a notification at all.
3) They called and said we owned an extra $250.00 overnight charge for the moving company, since the truck broke down and the truck would be 2 days late. Was to deliver on a Sat. evening, and couldn't deliver until a Monday, due to breakdown.
4)Inventory items of contract were not picked up.
5)Mileage of .39/mile was upped to .44/mile.
6) Company purposefully and knowingly deceived us about the moving companies used, and omitting that they use only their own agents.
7)Agent used, Roma Moving, was not capable of carrying the load and the truck broke down, and they did not comply to the contract, and this company is an agent of Nationwide of United States Van Lines.
8) The cost was increased on the receiving in, and our materials were held hostage until we agreed to pay.
9) Pauline of customer service promised a lot but did not deliver, Paghari was not forthcoming, Shane Young disappeared, and Trevor Phillips stopped with honesty, somewhere around stating his name!
10) I have moved 5 times interstate personally, and have moved dozens of employees and have never had this nightmare of arrangements made by a relocation service.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Ft-Lauderdale/Ft-Lauderdale-Kansas-33063/Nationwide-Relocation-Ft-Lauderdale-Consumer-Class-Action-Lawsuit-Nationwide-is-a-SCA-708462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.