Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation Serices Inc

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:West Seneca New York
Nationwide Relocation Serices Inc
6245 Powerline Rd Suite 202 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Relocation Services Inc Breach of Contract... deceptive practices, waiting for my refund Fort Lauderdale Florida

Booked early April and put large deposit $697.83 for a $1664.97 moving experience. We packed and only needed a truck with drivers to load and unload for my daughter's relocation. Got a GREAT deal, Joshua Wiley was a very good salesman and very supportive in our process. Lots of email and phone contact keeping everything right on track.

Until 4 days before the pickup and then the concerns began to mount. Multiple calls to customer service and dispatch regarding a truck assignment and pick up date/times etc. No worry they said, will stay in touch. Pickup was June 19 or 20th, told sorry no trucks signed on for our move!!!! Went balistic and said we were leaving on Saturday and needed confirmation before then.

Several more calls we initiated produced absolutely nothing! "We're working hard to fill your request." I said" You knew about this 2 months ago NOT MY PROBLEM. Get me a d**n truck!" Gave them til Monday June 23, still no truck available. Spoke with Latasha, a Supervisor, and requested a cancellation for contract breach and refund of deposit. I added that I will be looking for some type of compensation for us to drive back to Buffalo, get a truck, drivers, loaders and unloaders in both locations and return down within the next 4 days.

I guess they are used to hearing complaints and she yessed me to death. Then I found the rip off reports and knew I should have gone here first, would have saved a lot of hassle and aggravation.

DO NOT depend on a no name company for this kind of thing. It's your personal possessions that they don't care about. Glad I cancelled before they showed up and my belongings would be at the mercy of some scamming low lifes.

West Seneca, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Serices-Inc/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Inc-Breach-of-Contract-deceptive-practices-waiting-for-346022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation Serices Inc