Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation Services Aldo Disorbo

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:Portsmouth Rhode Island
Nationwide Relocation Services Aldo Disorbo
6245 Powerline Rd, Suite 202 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Nationwide Relocation Services Paid for services not rendered Fort Lauderdale Florida

After searching online for a moving company, I was decided to conduct business with Nationwide Relocation Services. From the start I have a very difficult time speaking with customer service representatives, and having my phone calls returned.

A week before the move, I spoke with John, from sales, after leaving him 5 messages, and made sure all was set. A few days later I still had not received a pick up date and time/ and had to make several more phone calls before someone stated that the movers would be at my location on Monday morning, the 17th of March. I made plans from there, until the next day I received a call from one of the movers, Boris, who stated that he could only pick up on Sunday. I refused, since I had already made plans.

On the 17th he arrived to pick up my furniture, and stated that he was only going to be able to deliver them after the 20th, however I had already received several verbal confirmations from Lissa and John at NRS stating that the furniture was going to be delivered on the 20th. I had planned around that.

I sent the mvoer away, rented a Uhaul, and will be moving myself tonite. However, the company still plans on charging me for the service. I have already paid over $500 upfront, and will be charged another $717 for a service that was never fullfilled!
This seems to be a pattern for this company, and I am seeking legal counsel. I would like anyone else who has experienced this type of problem from NRS to contact me at 716 480 3890, so that we may all fill a lawsuit.

Brooke
Portsmouth, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Aldo-Disorbo/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Paid-for-services-not-rendered-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-318580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation Services Aldo Disorbo