Complaint Review: Nationwide Relocation Services, Aldo Disorbo

• Submitted: Wed, February 24, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: potpie — west bloomfield Michigan United States of America
Nationwide Relocation Services, Aldo Disorbo

Nationwide Relocation Services, Aldo Disorbo mr. Disorbo LIARS, THIEVES, SCAM. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Nationwide Relocation Services

NATIONWIDE RELOCATIN SERVICES AND BEST PRICE Movers are THE WORST COMPANIES AND EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!  BE PREPARED!!!!!!

They lied about EVERYTHING:
1.  they charged me $2,000 MORE than the "not to exceed binding quote"

2.  they did not deliver on the agreed to delivery dates and changed my contract to a 3 day window.

3.  they told me i could pay by credit card but saturday at 1:00pm they called to tell me my final bill was $2,000 MORE and I needed to pay CASH only and upfront

4.  I paid for UNPACKING and they did not unpack 1 BOX! and left all the packing material and trash from the furniture in my driveway.

5. they REFUSED to put mats over my white carpet in my new house

6.  They STOLE over $1,000 in merchanidise from me

7.  They held my belongings hostage and required I sign all paperwork prior to unloading or would take my things to storage and charge me for that too.

8.  Swore at me and kept reminding me to be nice to them as they are doing me a FAVOr and could take my things and leave

9.  Boxes were full of paper and half empty and charged me for 90 boxes vs the quoted 40

10.  left all packing material in my driveway and again told me if I wasnt nice to them they could bring all the trash back in and dump it on my living room floor.

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE COMPANY AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!

PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.  i have moved many times with professional movers globally!  Do not use this company or BEST PRICE movers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Aldo-Disorbo/internet/Nationwide-Relocation-Services-Aldo-Disorbo-mr-Disorbo-LIARS-THIEVES-SCAM-Internet-574322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nationwide Relocation Services, Aldo Disorbo

Contact Nationwide Relocation Services

AUTHOR: Nationwide Relocation Services - (United States of America)

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are deeply sorry for your unpleasant experience while moving with us. We appreciate your report as it reveals several alarming issues that we would like to resolve. Please contact us so we can investigate your move and further assist you. We are at your disposal at 855-820-6917.

Nationwide Relocation Services apologizes for the inconveniences caused to your moving plans and hopes to resolve this matter with you promptly.

Sincerely,